We are an organisation committed to shifting human behaviour– institutional, individual, social– in ways that foster better outcomes for vulnerable individuals in our community.
We are a division of Community Services Australia, a broad-based human services provider that strives to improve the quality of life of our community and provide better life experiences and opportunities to those people who seek our support.
Lojic Institute proudly serves individuals across the lifespan with, intellectual and developmental disabilities, neurological disorders, behaviour disorders, and mental illness to promote independence, choice, dignity, and respect. We provide evidence-based educational, therapeutic, habilitative, and consulting services grounded in respectful relationships.
Lojic Institute works directly with individuals and their significant others, as well as providing consultation and support services to professionals, organisations, and schools to meet the broad range of needs of the communities we support. We are committed to excellence in human services promoting training and research, and professional expertise.
Lojic Institute promotes “Inclusive communities where everyone is treated with dignity and respect and their contribution valued”.
We aim to practice and promote excellence in human services through-
- Support to individuals– we will provide high quality, evidence based support to individuals.
- Organisational development– we will work with other organisations to embed high quality, evidence based practices.
- Partnerships and collaboration– we will work with others in a spirit of cooperation to achieve the best possible outcome for our stakeholders
- Research– we will contribute actively and promote and support others to contribute to the knowledge in our fields of endeavour
- Intentional influence– we will seek to influence policy and other decision-makers in order to promote the best possible outcomes for our communities and their quality of life.